- Start a playlist - First, identify the computer who is connected to the speakers/television you intend to use for the popping. Go back to the homepage. Under “Start Playlist“ click “Start“ and the playlist is running. Now start adding videos to your newly created playlist. It's just that easy!
- Let's cooperate on the playlist - Now when your playlist is running it's time to let your guests vote for and add videos to the playlist. Find the “Playlist code“ and send/give it to everyone that should be able to add videos. Now they can go to the homepage on their laptop, tablet or mobile and underneath "Join Playlist" they can input the playlist code and press “Join“. Then it's runnig and you guys are now cooperateing on the list.
Or you can post the link in your Facebook event, Twitter and so on. Anyone who follow the link will join the list automatically.
- I have a question that is not listed here - Easy! Ask us on Facebook or Twitter and we will answer! :)
- How long do a playlist I created live? - It depends, if you have created an advanced playlist it never disappears. A simple created playlist is kept 7 days from the last time it was updated. If no one is updating it, it dies. :(
- What information about me do PartyOnTube use if I connect with my social network? - PartyOnTube requests for the lowest possible of permissions wich means that we only get the information that you anyway have public. Like your name and your social network user id. This id and key is then what we use to let you inside MyPartyOnTube. We don't even request for your email.